Once testing is complete, a report will immediately be sent out via the method requested on your information sheet. You can also download a copy of your report through our website!
Here are the most common reasons why you haven’t seen a report just yet:
- Your emailed report got sent to a spam or junk folder. Since we send out thousands of reports via email, we often get marked as spam.
- Your mailed report hasn’t reached you quite yet. It can take around 7 days for mail to reach you.
Some other common reasons:
- An incorrect email, fax number, or address on your information sheet
- Missing information; sometimes, we receive a kit without the info sheet
- Your kit arrived a bit late due to a delay in transit
If it’s been over 30 days since you mailed off your kit and you haven’t heard anything from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 324-5928. Be sure to include your test kit serial and shipment information.